Student's Hall

SPORT NEWS - Bronze Medal in 2010 SUKMA-Melaka

Hi, my name is Santhini Raveenderan, I'm 19 years old….. I’m taking Diploma in Physiotherapy (April 2009 intake).

Achievement
-Bronze medal in 2010 SUKMA Melaka, (below 45 kg)
- Cadet and Junior National Championship (MAKAF) bronze medalist (below 53kg)
-Asean KOI 3RD Karate Championship, bronze medalist in (below50kg) and silver medal in team.

Santhini wrote….. I started these sports with my coach Master Vaany when I was 13. Then when I was 16 years old I started to go for major competition under the guide of my coach and she is the one who brought me up to this level. Actually this medal that I took in SUKMA is mostly for her, Master Komathi (National Coach). My dream is to become a national athlete like Dato Nicol David.






























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------